My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

discover - a collage journal page

I have been spending quite a bit of time in my collage journal lately and enjoying every second of it.  Life has been so busy lately and it is the easiest place for me to go when I am needing to create.  Especially since I can take it anywhere to work on because I don't need a lot of supplies to create in it.

I recently shot a video of my working in my collage journal and shared it on my YouTube page.  It is a real-time video, with no editing, deleting or fast-forwarding.  Just me working in my journal and talking my way through all of my thoughts as I complete the page.  It is almost an hour long, which is the longest video I have ever done!  But, I hope that you are able to sit back and take the time to watch it and that you do enjoy creating a page with me from start to finish.  I know that there is so much more that I want to share about my collage journal and I can't wait to do just that!






Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions, please just ask!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di