My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ick.

Well, I was hoping to get things going here again and now we have the stomach flu running around through our house. As of today, I had it Monday, my middle daughter had it Monday night/Tuesday, and now my husband has it tonight, Wednesday. That leaves my oldest daughter, my son and my little one. *sigh* This just isn't a good week! I did get my Project 365 caught up and you can see all of those layouts at my other blog, days go by. I also made a little purse from recycled jeans that I want to share real soon. I just need to get to the quilt store for some green felt to make leaves so that I can finish it up and share!

So that's life in a nutshell.......more as soon as things calm down!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di