My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

life is about creating yourself - art journal page

More playing in my art journal......lots of color sprays and playing with one of the new digital stamps that I bought by The Octopode Factory.  This is Mabel and she's from the Steampunk Ladies set.  I would be thrilled to pieces to have every, single stamp from this designer! lol  I know that I will be collecting them bit by bit..... ;-)  There's just something about them that I'm swooning over. lol




I colored Violet in with Copic markers....I'm still learning how to use them but I'm happy with how she turned out!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di