My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011 (and 2001!)....some digital layouts.

One of my goals for the new year is to focus on scrapbooking, both traditionally on paper and digitally.  I really do love doing digital scrapbook layouts and wow, there is so much for me to learn!  I started several years ago and have collected quite a digi-stash!  It's fun to just sit down on my laptop and create a layout....no messing up my art room, no papers everywhere, no adhesive on everything, etc.....well, it's good every now and then but I'm not sure if I could ever go totally digital with my scrapbooking.  And, mainly because I do LOVE to get messy, to touch the papers, smell the glue lol....I am such a tactile person that I NEED to use my senses. And that's just something you can't get from digital scrapbooking.  So anyway....lol.... here are a couple of Christmas layouts I created this past week......

 Oh Christmas Tree 2011

Waiting for Santa - December 24, 2011

Deck the Halls - Christmas 2001

I have more to share, too, and will in another post!  I hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

God Bless!
di

1 comment:

  1. WOW Christmas rocked at your house! LOL

    TFS!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di