My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 17, 2011

Be You - art journal page

I haven't hard hardly any time to do much of anything for the past two weeks, because my mother has been staying with us.  But, I started working on this one day and kept working on it here and there over a couple of days until I finished it.  I can't tell you how desperate I am for some quality art time! :-(

I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do and stumbled upon these sticker tags and then this little drawing that my daughter made.  I decided to use those are my inspiration and went from there.  My daughter used to draw the cutest little stick people and I have a few of them saved.  I just love them and they always make me smile.  I do have to tell you that I actually went back and forth trying to decide if I should put this in my journal.  But, I ended up telling myself that this little drawing was very special to me and it deserved much better treatment than just being stuck up on the inside of my cabinet door in my studio.  I want to treasure it and what better way than giving it it's own journal page?  ;-)  It's much better than getting lost in the shuffle of papers and never being seen again....that's for sure!




God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di