My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 17, 2011

Spread your Wings - art journal page

I had to do some seriously late night (or should I say early morning lol) art journaling last night to work off some stress and satisfy my neglected muse..........

Here's what I created...




I played with my VersaMark ink pad and some Pearl Ex on this one so there are shimmery butterflies all over this that you can only see at the right angle.... :-)

I sure hope to do some more creating this weekend!!!  We've been so, so busy with my mom here and I'm worn out!

God Bless and I hope you are able to do something creative this weekend too!
di

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I forget about all of the processes you can use in art journaling. Love the colors under the stencil, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di