My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, October 4, 2012

voices carry - an art journal page

Hi everyone!  I'm still here working out some of the ickies that have been locked away.....sorry for the not so happy journal pages. lol  But that's the great thing about your journal right and what it's for, right?

I was driving home from dropping my little one off at pre-kindergarten and this song came on the radio.  I am a MAJOR 80's junkie and still quite stuck there I'm afraid. lol  As soon as I heard this verse, I knew that I had to journal it and thank goodness my little guy went down for a nap so that I was able to do this page not long after hearing this song.

You can watch me create this page here.....



The mesh is actually self-adhesive dry wall tape....

I stamped the letters on the corrugated packaging that was in a box of taco shells. lol

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you are all having a wonderful and creative week!
God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di