My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, February 22, 2014

dream - an ATC

I needed to make another ATC for a challenge that I'm in for the month of February.  We had to make three ATC's and the theme was love of self.  That was a hard one for me.  I looked around in my drawers of ephemera and found a Carter's childrens clothes tag with the word "dream" on it and that's what started this card coming together.  I love that I'm a dreamer....even when right now I hate to admit that I feel like most of those dreams won't get to come true.  We will see....






Thanks so much for stopping by....and I have one more card to share for this challenge!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di