My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Three ATC's with a PAINT theme

I needed to make three ATC's for a challenge and I must say that I had an absolute blast.  It has been a long time since I have played with my paints and this was the perfect challenge for me right now.  I love working on ATC's because they are small and a good place to just play and experiment.  And, quite honestly, I've been wanting to work in my art journal on some pages with all of my paints, but it's been so long I felt like I might have forgotten how to do that sort of thing.  I've been doing so much collage lately and zero mixed media...I was really unsure of myself and if I remembered how to do things like that.  This was the perfect size project to jump back into mixed-media on!

Here's what I created:



and















Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di