My Amazon A-Store

Friday, February 27, 2015

daily ramblings....2/27

snippets from my day....
I finished "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell at 1 a.m. 
and started "The Girl on the Train" by Paul Hawkins
while waiting in the school parking lot.  I always have 
at least 4 books going at the same time, I think. lol

I'm in an ATC swap group and we had a swap where
you mailed an envelope of goodies to someone and
then they had to create an ATC with what you were 
given.  Here's my first envelope of goodies.....

 I was able to make four ATC's from the goodies that I 
was given and did not add hardly any of my own embellishments.
I love challenges like this!

At The Art Journal Emporium we are having a post card
swap and I needed to make 10 post cards.  Since these will
be mailed, I decided to do magazine image collages and
finally started working on those this morning.
(Part One of me creating these 
post cards can be seen here.)

I took my post cards with me and worked on them while
my daughter was at dance.  Thank goodness the dance 
studio has tables so I can sit and work while I wait!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dianne :-)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy those kind of swaps...I did on years ago on yahoo groups only we had to make a doll from the gifted stash....that really stretched the imagination...I made mine using an altoid tin for the body, a cork for her head, chopsticks for her legs silk leaves for wings and the list goes on...it was quite fun...still have her to this day. Thanks for sharing your creativeness and always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di