My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 19, 2015

SCACD Eclectic Sea Rubber Stamp Release Hop

SCACD celebrated today a newly released, exclusive rubber stamp set called Eclectic Sea which consists of nine rubber stamps.  The Eclectic Sea is a twist of sorts in how something land bound might be seen in the ocean; for example a Sunflower that is now a Coral Sea Flower and vice-versa.  So check out the collection as these are really unique and elegant.  SCACD Artist Carmen Medlin and Susana collaborated on the images and we are so happy to be showcasing them to you now.

Now available to purchase in the USA for the Eclectic Seas Collection.  Be sure to visit the store to see all of the amazing stamps in this collection!  They are all absolutely stunning!

**International Friends, if interested, can please email Susana.**

I was really excited to get to play with the large and small Coral Sunflowers stamps.  And, the best part for me was challenging myself to use them in different ways, especially on a mixed-media project and in my art journal.  Plus, I love making ATCs (artist trading cards) so I knew that I had to make one of those as well. ;-)

A mixed-media canvas -  Large Coral Sunflowers stamp colored in with Copic Markers.









An Artist Trading Card - Small Coral Sunflowers stamp colored in with Copic Markers.







Art Journal page - Large and Small Coral Sunflowers stamp colored with Tim Holtz Distress Stains.





You should be going next to visit Cheryl to see the fabulous creations she has made.  If you are lost then just head back to the SCACD store blog here for the hop list.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you enjoyed the projects that I created with these beautiful stamps!  Be sure to visit the SCACD site to see all of the amazing stamps that Susana has to offer!

Take care!
Dianne

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Diane! What very cool and artsy projects. Beautiful work. Love them all. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Diane, is right! These are stunning pieces of art. I love your color palette too. Fantastic! Hugs, Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty I don't know which I like best! I love the bold colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di