My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, July 19, 2015

#lovesummerart -Eternal Summer - a collage journal pageo

Hi everyone!

What an amazing weekend this has turned out to be!  Head over to YouTube and put in the hashtag- #lovesummerart -and you will discover loads of videos from artists all over the world who are shaving their love of ART and SUMMER with everyone.  It's quite an amazing collaboration of people who have come together and all because of ART.  This makes my soul so happy!  Working in my art journals has completely changed my life.  It's a safe place for me to create and lots of times to work through difficult and troublesome feelings that I am experiencing at the time.  I'm not good at putting things down in words, but wow does it ever help me to put down lots of layers of paint and other mediums, or cut images and words from magazines and glue them together in collages.  So, being a part of this movement has been such a wonderful experience and I sure hope that you spend some time watching as many of the #lovesummerart videos that you can.  You won't be sorry and you might also find some artist on YouTube that you had not discovered before.  That's what I'm excited about....finding new channels to watch!

I must admit that my muse seemed to have taken a hike when it came to working on this project.  I have been so focused on my ICAD cards and it was hard at first for me to switch gears for some reason.  But, late last night I was flipping through a magazine and found the perfect image.  Then I searched on "summer quotes" and found a great quote.  This morning, my art buddy joined me, and I'm so happy with how it all came together.

There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart. 
- Celia Thaxter






Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to search on #lovesummerart!  I promise that you won't be disappointed! <3

Take care,
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. I watch your videos that did off craftroom you can come my house do my little craft room. I don't have a lot lost things when I was homeless I lost that things home Grace God people have help house and some donation of things do crafting. If throw any use things I don't care I will use . I watch your videos of your work in art its beautiful. I start doing journal and scrapbooking when tumor on brain fibromyalgia, anxiety PSTD they help with feelings. But something about watching your you are a beautiful personl. I would LOVE to learn how you do journals with the manganize when you did the video what kind book. One things is you that big sheets butterflys were get it that you cut out. One things I LOVE butterflys and colors like you. If you do any donation your if buy pleased let me know. In time show more magazine how do journal. Sorry long don't have friends because illness. Happy birthday to Husband. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di