My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Heart Journaling with Found Word - Every Day Counts

Hi everyone!

I spent the past couple of days working on the January Word Prompt with The Right Brain Planner.  I love having a word to focus on each month and even though I'm late, and it's almost mid-February....I wanted to do January's prompt.  I love looking up the definition of a word and then also use a thesaurus to find synonyms and antonyms for that word.  It helps me grasp what the word means better, especially when I can associate other words with it that have a similar meaning.

The word for January is EMERGE so I went through my stash of magazine images and clipped words/phrases and created the two pages below.  I love using images to help express the meaning of the word.  

The inside of the tip-in has a space for me to eventually adhere a small piece of lined paper.  I plan on doing a bit of journaling there and then it will be covered up with the beautiful blue water/floral paper.  I am really silly about my handwriting and I don't like it in this journal.  I am surprised that I added it to the page here!  But I really wanted to use the elements from The Right Brain Planner pages and the synonyms for the word Emerge, so I went with it.  So, the rest of my journaling will be covered up so it doesn't bother me, but there for me to see because it's important.  Makes a lot of sense, huh? lol

The gorgeous patterned papers that I used on these pages are printed collage sheet from Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Emporium.  These are my absolute favorite papers to use in this journal!  










Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy seeing me work in this journal!

Take care,
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    Free Online Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di