My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Heart Journaling with Found Word - Mind Map

Hi everyone,

Today I worked on a mind map that was part of the January Right Brain Planner.  Since using found word is such a comfortable way for me to journal, I decided to incorporate it into my mind map.  For me, this version is a visual starting point to help get me motivated to start working on the things that I wrote out in the traditional style of mind map that I did before starting these pages.  I plan on using those ideas that were generate there on future pages in my journal.  

You can watch me create these pages on my YouTube channel.  I talk about my process as I'm working on these pages and also more about what these pages mean to me.  It is a real-time video and I hope that you enjoy it. :-)

In the video I talk about Teresa Robinson's Right Brain Planner and how she has Gluebooking Saturday where she talks about different aspects of planning and incorporating that creatively into our daily lives as well as several prompts.  The prompts that I talk about in this video can be found here.  The Right Brain Planner pages are available for a very reasonable price and they are all hand drawn and created by Teresa and they includes all sorts of goodies in the downloadable printouts including monthly prompts, quotes, planning pages and oodles of inspiration.  Gluebooking Saturday is open to everyone and I highly recommend you joining in on the fun!  We share photos of our creations on social media with the hashtags: #RBPgluebook and #freewillart. 

If you enjoy gluebooking or are just curious about it, I also highly recommend joining us on the first Saturday of each month on Instagram for the online glue book party hosted by Christine at Bare Branch Blooming. We have so much fun sharing our creations and there are several prompts throughout the evening and giveaways, too.  I look forward to this every month and had to start putting it on my monthly calendar so that I wouldn't forget, because when I did I was heartbroken!













Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you are inspired to get creative!
Take care,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di