My Amazon A-Store

Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday- Oct 18th-24th



Well, it's been forever since I've planned my meal and it's really been hurting our grocery budget.   I hasn't helped that I'm pregnant and a fussy eater myself. lol   But, I've got to get it back into gear!   I've got 3 months before little Peanut is born and if I don't start getting into a real routine again, I'm going to be in serious trouble.   It's also been hard because my husband has been working late some evenings and my 16 year old son has also been working more evenings during the week.   That leaves me w/ my 13  year old daughter, who is extremely picky and my 3 year old daughter, who is pretty picky, too.  So, planning a meal around them is almost impossible.

But, it's time to jump back into the saddle and there's no better time than the present!  So, I sat down this morning and wrote up our menu for the week.   It was really easy, because I have meals organized by days (Monday-Pasta, Tuesday-Breakdast, etc.) and I also have a card file full of menus organized the same way.  So, I flip through my file cards and pull out a recipe that corresponds w/ each days meal.   I'll try to get some pics of that and explain in better detail soon.  :-)

Menu for October 18th - 24th :
Monday - Spaghetti w/ tomato sauce, Corn, French Bread
Tuesday- Hashbrown Quiche, Fruit Salad
Wednesday- Crock Pot Vegetable Curry, Rice
Thursday- Toasted Veggie Subs, Pasta Salad, Chips
Friday - Salmon-Rice Patties w/ Green Sauce, Provincial Potatoes, Salad
Saturday- Quesadillas w/ Guacamole
Sunday- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad

I'm going to try to get some pics of some of the meals that I don't have links for yet......so I can share the recipes soon!

I'm linking up to "I'm and Organizing Junkies - Meal Plan Mondays"!

Take care and God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di