My Amazon A-Store

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Plan Monday....

Hello friends!

Oh, it's really been hard for me to get back into the swing of life since Elliot has arrived!  But, I was finally able to sit down and get a menu written up for this week.  I can't believe how just having a weekly menu planned for the week helps relieve so much stress every day!  These past few weeks have been pretty chaotic without one.  So, I'm glad that I actually got one written up today, even though it's pretty simple this week.  :-)

Sunday - Breakfast Burritos
Monday - Mini Ravioli with Cream, Mushrooms and Peas, Maple Roasted Carrots, Lettuce Salad
Tuesday - Biscuits and Gravy, Fruit Salad
Wednesday - Ranch Stew, Rice, Lettuce Salad
Thursday - Toasted Veggie Subs, Chips w/ Dip, Pasta Salad
Friday - Fish Sticks, French Fries, Corn Bread Muffins
Saturday - Tacos, Spanish Rice

This week I really need to finish writing up my weekly routine for cleaning and daily to-do's.  I need to get on track with these things because I've been really bad at putting them off and letting these things slip for days and days until I'm so far behind and too over-whelmed to do anything at all to make things better around here.  I started working on this last week and still have a little bit of work to do on it before I'm totally done.  I also started organizing these things in a binder, so that I have everything in one place.  I'll have to share with you what I've done to try to help me get my life back into gear!

I've been having a lot of fun these past few weeks working on digital art journal pages.  I joined the Art Journal Caravan and I am absolutely loving it!  I am brand new to doing art journal pages and it's really causing me to stretch and grow.  The hardest part for me was just letting go and creating whatever cam to mind.  I've been doing traditional scrapbooking pages for so many years, so doing this type of page has challenged me to break free, dig deep and express myself in ways that I haven't ever done before.   I have a few pages completed and I hope to share them with you this week!

I hope you are all doing well and have a wonderful week!  I know that mine is going to be a busy one!  I just hope that we all have some time to do something creative......that's what gets me through the week, that's for sure! :-)

Take care,
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di