My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Feet.......

Digital kit used: Pea in a Pod by Kristin Aagard
Template: Captivated Visions

Yippie!  I did a page this week with photos of my little Elliot's feet! :-)

I really want to get my hands dirty and do some traditional, paper scrapbooking, but it has been so terribly cold and my scrap area is in our mudroom, which is freezing in the winter!  Plus, it's just been easier for me to sit and do some digital pages while Elliot is napping beside me.  Either way, I'm happy just to be able to spend some time being creative!

1 comment:

  1. this is such a sweet LO! I wish I had photos like this of my babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di