My Amazon A-Store

Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoJouMo Day #1

I just couldn't resist and had to join along with my other art journaling friends in participating in Dawn Sokol's NaNoJouMo.  Each day Dawn will post a prompt and all that you need to do is open your journal and do whatever you can.  No stress.  No worries.  Just open your journal and do something! Anything!  It's a great way to get you in your journal each day.......my goal is to do each days prompt during my little guy's nap time.

Day #1's prompt is - Take Flight


I'll try my best to share each days page with you all here.....I have two days to catch up on so be sure to check back because I'll be posting them soon!

Take care and God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di