My Amazon A-Store

Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoJouMo Day #3

Dawn Sokol's NaNoJouMo........

Day #3's prompt....Hopes and Fears



Background was made with NeoColor II's, added some stamps from Doodlers & Daters by Paperbag Studios that were stamped on book paper and painted in with distress stains and water colors, blue drip-age is Glimmer Mist and pink drip-age is Jacquard Lumiere paint.....oh and some Glimmer Mist with a stencil from Prima......that's about it I think...... ;-)

Take care and God Bless!
di

2 comments:

  1. Hi Di!
    Loving your pages! You have such a special talent when it comes to using colors! Thanks for sharing all the great art!
    Go Packers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the book background looks on the houses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di