My Amazon A-Store

Monday, September 10, 2012

mad about color - an art journal page

Hi everyone!

I've been ages since I've posted anything and I went through a huge dry spell......just over stressed, over  worked, over tired, over sick...lol  You name it.  But, I've been able to get back into my art journal a bit and have a few new pages to share with you. ;-)

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom, because I'll share a link to my You Tube page where you can watch me create this page....




Be sure to click here so that you can watch the video of me creating this page.

Thanks so much for visiting!!!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di