My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

new book & prayer spot



I picked up this book today after seeing it mentioned at a couple of Catholic blogs called, "The Rosary- Keeping Company with Jesus and Mary" by Karen Edmisten. I am really anxious to read the chapter titled "Making it Work". It focuses on how busy moms can find and make the time to pray the Rosary. Something that I really struggle with right now. Honestly, I am struggling with praying all together. I am going through a very dry time and I am hoping that this book will help me get my prayer life back on the right track. I also set up a little prayer corner in my kitchen. I put it in the kitchen because it is where I seem to spend the majority of my time! If I can find a few minutes here and there to read from a devotional then that will be the place I can easily go to for a dose of God's wisdom.

God Bless,
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di