My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

whew.

Okay, it has been an interesting past few days! My wonderful and beautiful tween daughter opened up her own Google account (while logged in on my Google account!) and deleted me! So, I couldn't get into anything Google related, like my blogger page. I tried to keep a positive attitude about the whole thing and even tried to restart my blogger page, but it just wasn't working out. And, I just kept thinking of everything I've already shared here and that it was all going to be lost (not that I have any followers or know if anyone actually reads my humble page here!). Very frustrating! So, after thinking about it for a bit I decided that I was just going to have to use her sign in and such to access my blogger pages and just deal with it. Now the funny part is her screen name, which is very obviously a teen's name and not an old-fashioned stay-at-home mom's. lol But, that's okay. I'm still the same, just under an alias now. lol So, all I can say now is "whew." (while wiping my hand across my forehead!) Thank goodness. I'm back!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di