My Amazon A-Store

Monday, November 2, 2009

Colorful - layout - Tri-Blog Challenge @ Practical Scrappers

Wow. What a weekend. It wasn't super busy. Just stressful for some reason. Maybe it was because I just wasn't able to do anything creative until late Sunday night...... I can't tell you how much it helps my stress-levels if I am able to create a little bit each day!

This layout was lots of fun to do! Practical Scrappers is having their first Tri-Blog Challenge! You could make one layout using the challenge from each of the three blogs or you could make a layout for each challenge. I chose to do one layout and use all three challenges. The challenge at Practical Scrappers this week is to use at least three ribbons. The other two challenges are to use the provided sketch at Stuck on U Sketches and from Frosted Designs to use an owl on your layout. I was a little worried about the owl, because I wasn't sure if I had any, besides some little stickers. But then I remembered that I had saved the tag from this super-cute tote bag that I had picked up from Borders awhile ago. The tote is covered with these darling owls! And, the tag was one of the owls and worked perfect for this layout. Especially since he's a little colorful himself! I think that this is probably the most busy layout I've ever done. lol But, I think it works......I hope so!
I added a little red brad and some ribbon to the owl, so he didn't have hole in his head anymore. lol Then I looked through my drawer of magnet words and found "unique". I think it's fitting!

Journaling says:

Little Miss Gracie,
You look so darn cute in these tights! They are so big and baggy and then you insisted on wearing my bunny socks, too! You are such a COLORFUL little girl and a sweetie pie, too!
Jan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di