My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pass It On - Card 3


I made this card last week that I shared here and I am putting it up for grabs for this weeks Pass It On. I sure do hope that you comment below, because if you do, you could win this card that you can pass on to someone who needs some TLC!

Please read about the mission of Pass It On Ministry here and be sure to come back here to comment. I will pick a random winner on Friday and send the winner a card as soon as I get their information. So please be sure to check back on Friday or follow me. I sure don't want you to miss out on winning a card!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di