My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silly - layout - Practical Scrappers Weekly Challenge

Here is a layout that I did for this weeks challenge at Practical Scrappers! The challenge this week is to use white-core card stock. For this layout, I punched out three different sized hearts from three colors of white-core card stock and then I used a very rough-grain sand paper to rough up the edges and on top a bit. I added some ribbon and lace and also a paper doily. I made that blue, ribbon flower and I took pictures so that I could share with you how to make them!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout...love the background paper...what a great pic too...love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di