My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Falling for Autumn - a digital scrapbook layout


It's been ages since I have done any scrapbooking.......ages.......so much was going on and I just couldn't get myself to be creative in the scrapbooking way at all.   I think that's another reason why I turned to sewing so much.   My brain was dying to be creative and needed something to do and since scrapbooking wasn't working, sewing did.

But, I sat down the other day for some reason and actually did a page!  It felt great and I kinda had to reteach myself how to play around with Adobe Photoshop Elements a bit.

This is my little Gracie outside playing in the leaves a few weeks ago.   Everything that I used for this page is from the Autumn Flea Market Kit by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs.

I'm hoping that this will help me get back into the swing of scrapbooking again....heaven knows that I have a bazillion photos that need to be scrapbooked!  Either traditionally on paper or digitally!

Take care and God Bless!
di

1 comment:

  1. So nice to hear from you today! I'm off to read your blog. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di