My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, July 21, 2011

be grateful - art journal page

Here is a fine example of how sometimes you just need to stick with it, carry on and keep adding layers! lol

I thought I was done here, but really didn't like this at all....this picture doesn't help either because I took it in my poorly lit studio.  This one was very close to getting ripped out and tossed into the recycle bin!  I'm too stubborn though and I really didn't want to waste the images that I had already glued down because I really liked them! lol  So, I stepped away for awhile and came back armed with more acrylic paint, templates and color washes......here's the finished product and I'm a lot happier with it!





God Bless!
di

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you did not rip it out..But I do have to say I really like the brighter version of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di