My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, May 21, 2011

discover - art journal page

Here is a page that I started on last night and just completed this morning......it was inspired by a stamp that I have that says, "The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust."  I wanted to play in my journal last night but wasn't sure what to do, so after rummaging through a draw full of stamps and finding that quote, I knew it was a good place to start! :-)





I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I have to go clean now....I have company coming today and I've been spending all week playing in my art journal than cleaning my house!

Take care and I hope you have time to be creative today!
God Bless!
di

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di