My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, May 19, 2011

busy, busy, busy!

Well, it's been a long time since I've been able to blog!  I have been so busy w/ my new little one.....he's almost 4 months old now!  I can't believe that!  Plus, my oldest son is graduating from high school....then so many other things that I won't bore you with....I'll just say that a lot has been going on. ;-)

So, for awhile, I'm going to try to just add pictures of the things that I've been creating and keeping the talk short and sweet.  I have found a wonderful way for me to express my creativity - art journaling.  And, I've been spending more of my free time working in my art journal.  So, not much sewing for me lately.  It's been a lot easier for me to play in my art journal than to work on sewing projects right now.....that's just too much for me w/ a 4 month old and an almost 4 year old running around the house.  :-)

Here is what I did yesterday in my art journal:




I have been watching tons of videos on YouTube and UStream about art journaling and I have learned so much!  I will share with you my favorite places in another post.  But, I do have to tell you that the art journaling community is full of the most amazing people!  I have met so many kind and talented people! I think it's like that with all creative groups though.....everyone is so generous and kind!

Take care everyone and I hope you all have been doing well!
God Bless,
di

I'm hoping on updating my blog every day here for awhile, just to catch you up on everything that I've made these past few months, so be sure to come back and visit often!

1 comment:

  1. I know that I've already told you this but, I just love this 'HOPE' page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di