My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Unlock! - art journal page

I decided to try to step out of my artistic box yesterday and made the art journal page below.  I had saved the orange piece of plastic that was covering an important part of my new color printer that I bought a couple of weekes ago.  For some goofy reason, I figured that I could use that someone on one of my art journal pages.  I had also saved the tissue paper from a shoe box from Stride-Rite and tons of Bingo cards from an old game.  I figured that now was the time to try to use those things!  I really enjoyed challenging myself and I'm pretty pleased with my completed page!  It's fun and a change for me....and I like it. ;-)





The tape is the new Smash Tape by K& Company that I picked up the other day.  I was thrilled that it matched this page. :-)  And the heart-shaped lock is a stamp that I colored in with Copic markers.  I have lots of Copics and I really need to be playing with them more and learning how to really use them.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

God Bless,
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di