My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

laugh, breathe, love, live - art journal page

I wanted to work on a page yesterday and as I was flipping through my art journal, I came across the page below and decided to finally do something about it.  This is one of my first journal pages and it's been bothering me ever since I finished it.  Maybe it's been bothering me so much, because it just never seemed finished to me.  This is actually a page that was started by scraping all of my extra paint and stamping onto the paper from other projects....


I decided to start playing with it and see what the end result would be.  I really had no plan in mind, except to start working with the same colors on the back ground and go from there.....here's how it looked when I was finally done...and I am happy to say that this one really is done now. lol




I wasn't sure what title I wanted to use.  But since I had a heart on the page, I went to ThinkExist.com  and searched "love" and found this wonderful quote to use.  

I'm really glad that I decided to work on this page again....it just proves that if you don't like what you did, paint over it! :-)

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di