My Amazon A-Store

Monday, August 5, 2013

sacred ground....

Well, I feel like I'm running out of things to say. lol  I think it's just because I had another wild day and I'm just worn out.  I really need to go down and try to do some art.  I know that it will help calm my mind so much, but there are so many other things that need to be done instead.  Laundry for one.  Ugh, I loathe doing laundry.   Not to mention keeping my house clean, cooking meals, taking care of my little ones...it all adds up and then there I am not making sure that I made some time for just ME.  As a mom, that's a really hard one for me to deal with.  I tend to get that mommy-guilt if I do something or buy something for for ME.
Speaking of doing things for ME.....my little GG has always been totally terrified of the idea of riding in our VW buggy with the top down.....until this past week.  She turned 6, you know, so she's all grown up now.  So, there goes my one last thing that I had that was just all mine.  First it was Borders/Barnes and Noble, then JoAnns, then Hobby Lobby, then Whole Foods, then Trader Joe's....and then Dick Blicks....*sigh*.....and now riding in the buggy.  This means that whenever I mention it, she wants to go, too.  And, it's not all mine anymore. lol  How selfish am I for feeling like that? I know I can still do those things, of course, but they once used to be my sacred ground where no kids had ventured with me. lol

Besides that, things are as busy as ever.  I have a long to-do list that I really need to start working on.  I'm hoping that tomorrow I will be able to be home all day, no errands to do, and I can start focusing on important things that need to be done.  Mainly, finishing up some traveling canvases that I'm a part of.  I have 3 to work on and get them into the mail by this weekend.  I'll try to post some pictures of them tomorrow!

Take care,
di

2 comments:

  1. Haha, she's 6 so she's all grown up now. That's too funny and true! It must be interesting having a mini-me tagging along all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please do some art I miss your videos so so so so so so so soooooooooo much, did I mention how much I missed your videos? smilz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di