My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, January 17, 2009

52 Blessings- week 2


Still playing catch up........this Sunday will be Week 3 and I will finally be on time!

My blessing for this week is my little GRACIE. There is nothing that can melt my heart faster, cheer me up quicker, and ease any anxiety that I might be having than her saying, "HI!". She is such a joy to us all and you just can't resist smiling when you hear her precious, little voice saying, "HI!" even though she will say it over and over and over! And sometimes while she's standing right in front of your face! Every morning I when I wake up, the first thing she says to me is, "HI!". It is so cute and something that I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di