My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, January 29, 2009

52 Blessings- Week 4

This one is an easy one......even though I'm still late in posting it. My blessing for this week is hat I'm an AMERICAN. With the Presidential Inauguration this past week, it was obvious to me and millions of other people of the huge blessing that we have by being Americans. We are so blessed to have our freedom. Blessed to be able to practice our religious beliefs freely. To live a life full of choices. To live a life of happiness......

I know I'll add more to this journaling when I work on this layout. It's just late and I'm very tired, but I wanted to get caught up with this project! lol I did finally buy a chipboard album from Cosmo Cricket and that is what I'm going to use for this project. I hope to be able to start working on this one very soon!

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di