My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, January 17, 2009

busy, busy, busy!

Well, I have finally been able to scrapbook some. Not until after 11p.m. and up past 1 a.m., but at least I am getting some time to let my muse get from fresh air! I have started working on layouts for my Project 365 and I've been posting my layouts at my other blog: days go by so be sure to visit there to see what all I've been up to!

We have been doing our best to stay warm this week! It has been horribly cold! The worst that I saw was -17F. EEK! So I have been keeping myself busy at home and not going out until it's time to pick the kids up from school. It was a bit warmer today, so Gracie and I left early and ran by the library real quick. I picked up a book on digital scrapbooking to look through and I also stumbled upon a book called, "Days on the Family Farm". There was no dust-cover, so I really have no idea what it's about, besides the title and that from a quick flip inside, photos of old diary pages. My interest was instantly piqued because I LOVE reading about peoples lives that were written by the people themselves. I am definetly an autobiography-type of a person. Maybe that's why I enjoy scrapbooking so much. I want to leave some of our story behind for others to read about. So, I haven't had any time to read lately and I have 3 other books that I'm trying to read, but I just couldn't leave this book behind! I'm sure that I'll start it tonight! So many books..........so little time..........My "Want to Read List" is so massive, I don't know if I'll ever finish it. lol

God Bless!
di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di