My Amazon A-Store

Saturday, June 1, 2013

ICAD 2013 - Day 1

Whoo Hoo!!! It's icad time again!!! ICAD stands for "Index Card A Day" and the challenge is to do something, anything on a plain ole index card each day.  I had an amazing time doing this last year and really excited to be starting it again for 2013.  Be sure to visit Tammy's site "Daisy Yellow" to learn all about it so that you can play along, too.  No stress.  No worries.  Just a bit of art each day.  It's awesome! ;-)

Click here to see the cards that I created last year....not sure if I shared them all here or not....I need to check!

So, with out further ado....here's my first icad card for 2013!  If you would like to watch me create this card then click here. ;-)


I hope you all decide to join in on the fun!
di

3 comments:

  1. i'm in love with the purple and green deep colors together! shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this card. Thank you so much for sharing your process. I learned a lot. What were you using to stick it all down?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di