My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

still catching up with those ICAD's!

Okay, well, I think if I counted right, I might be caught up after my marathon creative session that I had yesterday.  I did 5 cards yesterday in one sitting and I'm really happy to share them with you today!

Yep, there's a video and you can see it here.... :-)
















And an extra one that I worked on while my camera batter way changing...it's a little wacky. lol



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you're able to get some creative time in each day! It sure does make my whole world much more happen when I do....even if it's just for a few minutes. ;-)

Take care,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di