My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ICAD 2014 - Day 1

Whoo hoo! ICAD (Index-Card-a-Day) has started!  This is my third year playing along and I am so excited that it's ICAD season again!  I absolutely love doing these these cards.  They are small and quick and a great place to play, experiment and to just have fun.



I have to confess that I have a major problem with washi tape.....I am completely incapable to throwing any little cut off bit away at all.  So, for months I have been putting those bits on little shelf on my art table with the idea of putting them on an ICAD, so when I was finally ready to work on my first card for 2014, I knew that I had to start with those pieces of washi tape.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di