My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 6, 2014

ICAD2014 - Day 5

For my ICAD for Day 5 I dug in my tub of scraps and pulled out a few things for this card, including a piece of notebook paper that my husband had written algebra problems on while helping our daughter with homework and a piece of paper that I had colored some circles on while playing with my little ones.  These are the silly types of things that I like to save and use on my ICAD's.  It's paper that normally would get tossed in the trash, but I really have fun using things like this as a starting point for some of my ICAD's.  :-)  









Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take care,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di