My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 6, 2014

ICAD2014 - Day 4

Well, I'm trying to get caught up.  It's been a crazy week and right now I've been creating two cards at a time because I haven't been able to get into the routine of doing one a day.  I know you don't HAVE to do one every, single day, but I really want to have a card to represent each day of ICAD.  So, today I am hoping to do a couple of more and then my busy weekend will be here.  Tomorrow is my 22nd wedding anniversary and I have a great surprise for my husband!  No, I'm not pregnant lol  But I am surprising him with a date at our community playhouse to see Young Frankenstein.  It's one of his favorite movies and I was so thrilled when I found out last year that it was going to be happening during our anniversary.  I can't wait!


For my Day 4 card, I dug into my container that is full of scraps of pieces from other projects.  I used leftover bits of book paper, a printed napkin, a printed napkin and a piece of deli paper with some stamping on it.  I try to challenge myself to use those bits as much as I can on my ICADS. I also like to try to recycle items onto my cards as well.  In the past I have used the plastic mesh bag from a bag of lemons and even the streamers from those Party Poppers you get during the 4th of July.  I love challenging myself to use unconventional things on my cards and it gives them even more meaning to me.







Thank you so much for stopping by!
Take care,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di