My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 13, 2014

ICAD2014 - Day 10

Today's card is a fine example of how I can't throw anything away....I used the torn off tops of some mixed-media paper from a spiral bound book.  I love using these and I have made several cards with them.  They add totally fun texture to anything that you put them on.

I only used three colors of spray inks.  I used hot pink, yellow and blue.  The great thing about using those three colors is that they naturally create orange, green and purple.  Just be careful to not mess with them too much and let them over-mix or you will create a muddy color.  I also used one of my favorite products.  Golden's Glass Bead Gel.  Oh wow is this stuff ever fun to play with!











Thanks so much for stopping by and take care!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di