My Amazon A-Store

Friday, June 13, 2014

ICAD 2014 - Day 11

This card turned out to be quite a struggle for me.  But, I love a good challenge so I refused to toss this one and start over.  I think that the colors on the tissue box that I was using is what threw me off.  I was trying to keep up with the color scheme from that box and it just wasn't one that was really me, or I guess what I was in the mood to work with.  I like the colors fine, but I tend to lean towards richer colors and not lighter shades.  So, after getting tired of fighting with it, I decided to cover the whole thing with a coat of gesso and just start over.  I'm glad I did, because I'm a lot happier with the end result, that's for sure!








Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di