My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, June 22, 2014

ICAD2014 Days 16 &17

I had a lot of fun making these two cards.  I daughter celebrated her 18th birthday on Thursday, so we had all of these leftover and unused party decorations sitting around.  Of course, I had to try to use them on a couple of cards!

I am actually not sharing these recent cards in the order that I've been making them.  I got behind and these past few days I have made lots of cards to try to catch up. The orange paint-covered deli paper that I use on a card below was actually created while making the card I'm sharing as Day 18 and will post next.  I didn't number them as I made them, so I accidentally got them out of order when sharing the videos and on here.  I'm not sure if anyone will even notice that, but thought I'd share. lol No biggie, just me trying to catch up.













Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dianne

1 comment:

  1. Oh LORD....these are magnificant! The colors...and DOTS! I LOVE DOTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di