My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, June 22, 2014

ICAD2014 - Day 18

Up until now, I haven't done any of the daily prompts that Tammy has been posting on her blog for ICAD2014.  I usually really love the idea of prompts, but for some reason I like to just do whatever comes to mind for these cards.  But.......lol.....I am a member of the ICAD2014 Facebook group and wow oh wow.....the cards that everyone has been sharing there are so amazing and when I started seeing all of these Orange-themed cards for the Orange prompt, I couldn't resist.  I used to hate the color orange, but lately I've become quite fond of it.  So, I grabbed most of my supplies that are orange and had a lot of fun creating this card.  A lot of the supplies are so close to each other in color/tone that you can't tell that I used them, especially the ink sprays, but that's okay.  There is that faint layer of color there and it was fun to use whatever I happened to pick up next off of my art table.  And, just the process of putting down each layer is so relaxing to me, so it didn't bother me if it didn't really show up.  So, I looked at some of the current prompts and I know that I will be doing more of them from here on....she has some great ones so be sure to visit her blog to read all about ICAD and see what each weeks worth of prompts are.







Thanks so much for stopping by!
Dianne

2 comments:

  1. I love the vibrancy! Red is one of my favorite colors to work with! I'm doing ICAD's as well, and I find her prompts to be very helpful. Even if I don't end up using them, they always get me thinking. Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it! You are very inspiring! I could watch your videos all day! Thank you for sharing with us. I can't wait for your next post....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di