My Amazon A-Store

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A couple of cards to share






I made these awhile ago but waited to share them here until I got them mailed out! I used to make cards all of the time and stopped. But, now I am trying really hard to start making them again, because I really do enjoy it.


The first is a birthday card that has a bookmark tucked in a pocket on the front. The verse on the outside of it says:
"I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you." Romans 1:8

The second is a baby card and the verse inside says:
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD." Psalm 127:3

The stamps for both cards are from Stampin' Up and I colored both of the images in with Stampin' Up! markers and a blender pen. I am trying very, very hard to keep myself from breaking down and buying some Copic markers. They seem like such a dream, but there is nothing wrong with my SU! markers and I need to use them until they dry out. Then I can start buying some Copics. I did find a great tutorial about how to use your SU! Markers to get similar results as you would with Copics.

Here it is: Paper Pleasing Ideas-Coloring Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di