My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A layout share and some rambling....


Here's my layout that I was able to do on Sunday! I dug into my stash of alpha's to do the title and mixed them all up because I didn't have matching letters to do her name. I would really love to be able to do a layout a day......just that little bit of being able to be creative would be so wonderful!

We actually had to turn the heat on last night! The low was supposed to be around 37 degrees! Wow, we had such a cool summer, I wonder if Autumn is going to be colder than usual. Last year on Halloween we didn't even have to wear a jacket! I was able to put out our Halloween/Autumn decorations today and I also ran to Hobby Lobby and bought supplies to make an Autumn wreath for my front door. I think it turned out pretty nice and maybe I'll share a photo of it later. With the cooler weather, I have really been craving chili and hot soups! I plan on sharing some of our favorite recipes here as I make them. I did share my chili recipe already and you can see it here.

I hope everyone is enjoying their last day in September. Can you believe that? It just doesn't seem possible that tomorrow is October! Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di