My Amazon A-Store

Monday, September 21, 2009

this is love - digi layout

Here is another layout that I finished over the weekend. I absolutely love this photo of my husband. The journaling says it all.....

I will never forget the evening that Joe & I renewed our wedding vows in the Catholic Church.
I had just officially become a Catholic & Father Don called us up right after Mass to say our
vows. I think that I was more nervous this time than the first time! I don’t know if it was because now I really knew & understood the meaning of our vows or if it was because I loved Joe just as much now as I did when we were first married in 1992. I will never forget how special
this evening was or the look on Joe’s face when he said, “I do.” This is what Love looks like.
15 April 2006

I hope you have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di