My Amazon A-Store

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - Journal page 1


I finally did my first journal page for the Gratitude Challenge today! I must admit that I made it way too hard. I am not just to just sitting down with a page and letting loose. lol I have a feeling that besides this being a learning experience on being grateful; it will teach me how to let my creativity flow more naturally onto each journal page that I complete.

I used some supplies that I've neglected for years and years on this. The leaves are an old stamp set by Stampin' Up. I colored them in with chalks and then rubbed some Pearl-Ex on them. I highlighted the words with chalks, also. The background 4 different colors of Radiant Pearls patted on with a stipple brush.

That's about it! Now to go work on page 2! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di