My Amazon A-Store

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratitude Challenge


A good, scrapping friend, Sally, has started a Gratitude Challenge at her blog and at OScraps. As soon as I saw that she was doing this, I knew that I had to join in. I've had a lot going on in my life and I have really let a lot of my daily stress get me down and cloud my vision of the good things that happen each day. So, I am hoping that this 40-day challenge will help me look for and validate those special, little gifts of grace that God gives me each day!

Here are 5 things that I am grateful for today:

1. My church and the opportunities that it give me to grow in my faith and friendships.
2. That my husband is a great Mr. Fix-It! He fixed one of our outside faucets today that has been leaking badly.
3. Whoever invented the washing machine! With 6 peoples worth of laundry that needed to be caught up today, I can't even being to imagine what it was for women in the days before electric washing machines and dryers!
4. The cool breezes of Autumn.
5. My friends who let me know that they are praying for me and my family.

Now Sally is making fabulous pages in an art journal for this challenge and I really hope to do the same! Maybe that is something that I can do tomorrow as a little reward for spending all day doing laundry!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I was gonna ask you to come and do my laundry after yours, but I think it'd be more fun to create together!!! Thanks for joining me in this adventure!! LOVE your grats!!! and love you!
    sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh and i forgot to tell you, you can totally use the graphics from my blog to post along with me! :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one on gratitude and it helps a lot.

    Thanks,
    Karim - Mind Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di