My Amazon A-Store

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - Day 4


Here are the 5 things that I'm grateful for today!

1. My churches couples group. We had our first get-together this evening and it was so wonderful to be w/ other couples, meet new people and have a good time!
2- Abby for baby-sitting Gracie so that Joe & I could go to the couples get-together.
3. That Gracie is starting to entertain herself more and more and not always wanting me to keep her occupied.
4. My Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle.....oh, how I do love Yankee Candles Autumn flavors!!!
5. The way that I can smell Joe's cologne hours after he leaves the house in the morning....even though it makes me miss him even more during the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment! I really do appreciate it and hope that you come back and visit me again soon! Take care and God Bless! di